Want to learn new things and connect with others? We got you covered.
We’re working to bring some of our scheduled events online. There’s also plenty of other organizations doing the same. Here are some events coming up that you can attend from the comfort of your own home!
- Guided Meditation: Thursday, March 19 at 12PM
- Chinese Green & White Tea Workshop: Saturday, March 21 at 2PM
Missed the workshop? Watch it on our Youtube channel.
- Meme Trivia: Thursday, March 26 at 7PM
Have an idea for an event? Propose it to us.
Other local events
- ReelAbilities Boston Film Festival: March 22 – April 2
- Live at Five: Virtual Happy Hour Concert Series: Fridays at 5PM, presented by the Boston Calendar
- Will Dailey Isolation Tour: March 27, March 30, and April 1 at 7PM
- Live from the Loft: Friday, March 27 at 7:30PM
- Live-Stream Yoga Fundraiser for Boston Healthcare for the Homeless: Sunday, March 29 at 9AM
- Rebel Rebel Online Wine School: Sundays March 29. April 5, and April 12 at 12PM
- Climate Change, Extreme Weather and Vulnerability: An Interfaith Summit on How to Respond: Sunday, March 29 from 2-3:30PM
- All She Wrote Books Virtual Reader’s Circle: Tuesday, March 31 at 7PM
- Keep Listening by Sofar: Ongoing
This is a living page that will be updated regularly. Know of something that should be added? Email email@example.com.